HERS TESTING AND VERIFICATION
Our approach is to provide permanent energy solutions by using state of the art performance equipment such as:
- The Energy Conservatory (TEC) Duct Blaster, Blower Door
- DG 700 Manometer, and Exhaust Fan Flow Meter
- Alnor Flow Capture Hood with Micromanometer
- Testo and Fieldpiece Refrigerant Gauges & Thermometers
- Bacharach Fyrite InTech Residential Combustion Analyzer
On top of using state of the art testing equipment, CA Comfort Testing is also certified in the following:
- Cheers - Alterations, New Construction, Commercial
- CalCERTS - Alterations, New Construction
- National Comfort Institute (NCI) - Residential Air Balancing, Duct System Optimization
- Building Performance Institute - Building Analyst Professional
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Refrigerant Handling Certification
Residential Alterations and Field Verifications:
- Duct Leakage (DB)
- Refrigerant Charge Airflow (RCA)
- Cooling Coil Airflow (CCA)
- Fan Watt Draw (FWD)
- Duct Leakage to Outside (LTO)
The below mechanical acceptance tests vary from job to job-based on the type of equipment installed.
Duct Test (DB)
Refrigerant Charge Airflow (RCA)
Cooling Coil Airflow (CCA)
Fan Watt Draw (FWD)
Duct Leakage to Outside (LTO)
Here are some helpful links related to HERS. If you can't find what you're looking for, reach out to us, we're here to help.
Energy code Ace is a simplified website that helps us navigate through the complicated process of Title 24 part 6.
The Energy Code Ace suite of tools is designed to help you identify the forms, installation techniques and standards relevant to building projects in California.
Energy Code Ace Training Courses target a wide range of “hot topic” measures and audience groups, and are provided in a variety of formats.
Energy code Ace Resources provides resources to help facilitate effective implementation of California’s building and appliance energy efficiency standards.
The California Energy Commission plays a critical role in creating the energy system of the future - one that is clean, is modern, and ensures the fifth largest economy in the world continues to thrive.
Here is where you can find current, past and future standards for both residential and commercial buildings.
Energy.gov has excellent resources when it comes to saving energy and money while creating building comfort.
In need of commercial or residential HERS testing?
Call us today (619) 728-5166 or get your free quote started